Zepbud's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by zapbod, Feb 3, 2019.

1. #1 zapbod, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    My In-Game Name: Zepbud
    My main Language(s): Dutch and English.
    Timezone/Country: UTC +1, The Netherlands.
    What server would you like to be staff on?: GTA
    Your in Donor Rank(s): I have Bitcoin rank in Prison and Godfather in GTA.
    How active are you on the server?: Most days I am online for atleast 2 hours.
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: Since June of 2015.
    Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): Being active a lot and have much experience on the server helped me alot to know much about the server. I know most of the community since I am also quite active on the forums. Another thing that makes my a lot different than other players is that I have been Jr.Mod on this server before. It was some times ago but I learned lots of it. I proven that I was able to be a staff member and help the server out.
    What are your main strengths?: My main strengths are my experience, and my ex staff member roll. Also a good think is being honest to people and treat everybody the same way. I will not treat friends different then the other players. Knowing the rules and how the systeem works (as I used it before) also puts me a step ahead. Also helping people out is a thing I like to do. Make people happy by solving there problems and make them stay on the server. It is important to make the right decision at the right moment even when it is a hard thing to do some of the times but I am sure I am able to stand strong and do my best to make the right decision everytime.
    Your punishment history: https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=dd3dd4599b514987bcba006e326e4046&from=bans
    Why should we accept you? (
    What are your aims + how will you help the server): My roll as Jr.Mod before just makes me a big step ahead of others. I already know how the things goes and works.
    My aims are simple, just helping as much as I can and be even more active. Making the server bigger and better is also a good thing to aim on. And I think we can do that if we try hard enough. The server used to be a quite big one and I think we can bring that back and I love to help doing that. I will help the server out by helping everyone and being friendly towards anybody. Keeping the chat clean and get out all the hackers will also be a good point to aim for.
    Any other things you would like to add?: A thing I wanna add is that I am active on the server when there are not always staff online. Which means I can fill those gaps and make sure there is most of the time a staff member online which is a important thing in my eyes.
    I hope that I have add enough detail and made a good application. I hope it is good enough because I really look forward to help the server. (my old name was zapbod).

How do I vote on the server?": Typ /vote and click on the link and vote.
    If a player advertises, what would you do?: Depends on what kind of advertising it is. If it is light advertising I will warn him of his mistake. If it is hard advertising I will ban him straight away.
    "How do I play GTA?" (you can change the server if you want): In GTA you need to find guns to kill others. Mine and chop down trees to earn money and rankup. Whenever you rankup you get a heart more every level. So the higher the level the more health you have. Create a gang with your friends (or alone) and claim the outposts. You will recieve money of the outposts when your gang claims it but any gang can try to steal it of your gang so you must fight for it.
    "Can I have OP?": No, only the owner (TheMcBro) has OP.
    "How do I apply for mod?": Go to the forums (jailmine.co.uk.) and go to the staff application selection. Create a thread and use to format which can be found in the selection. Awser all the questions honest and hope for the best!
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: If a player spams, I gonna give him a warning if it is the first time. If he keeps goning I will mute him.
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: If I see a player hacking I kick/jail him so the players will not die against a hacker. When he gets back I will give him just one warn to stop it. If he keep on hacking he will be banned.
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: I will let my die to him and deal with him before he can kill any other player.
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: Whenever I will be in that situation, I will treat both the same way. As a staff member I can not treat friends better then the other players.
    "Where can I see my punishment history?": Go to jailmine.co.uk/bans and fill in the name and see there history.
    "How do I get a plot?": Go to /warp plots and go find a nice place with a empty plot and do /plot claim and you have your plot.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Good job, well written!

3. Great so far but could you fill out the rest of the application as well?

[Example Questions] - disable bold.
    These following questions are examples of certain situations or conversations on the server, they are made to test your knowledge.
    Answer the following questions to the best ability, what would you do and how would you answer them? Read carefully.
    "How do I vote on the server?":
    If a player advertises, what would you do?:
    "How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want):
    "Can I have OP?":
    "How do I apply for mod?":
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?:
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?:
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?:
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?:
    "Where can I see my punishment history?":
    "How do I get a plot?":

4. Totally forgot about those, thanks.