Themanwithaplan's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by themanwithaplan, Dec 15, 2019.

1. My In-Game Name: themanwithaplan
    My main Language(s): English
    Timezone/Country: Pacific USA/Indian Standard time (it depends)
    What server would you like to be staff on?: All
    Your in Donor Rank(s): Prison- Bitcoin and GTA- Capo
    How active are you on the server?: I was fairly active in the past when the server was up and hope to be again for at least 10 hours a week
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: Over three and a half years
    Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): I have been playing Jailmine ever since the highest donor rank was Premier on prison and there was no GTA. I have been staff on Jailmine before for over 1.5 years and have experience dealing with players and the server's ban plugin.
    What are your main strengths?: I am effectively able to ensure that hackers are caught and swiftly punished, as well as ensuring a timely response to reports and making sure that the in-game chat remains properly moderated.
    Your punishment history: http://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=857f4d177d2c4455a1a8dbfaeae2150c&from=bans
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server): I aim to help the server by providing effective moderation and am also more than happy to assist the owner in other server-related tasks if he needs me to do so as I am proficient in systems administration and plugin configuration as well.
    Any other things you would like to add?: I would just like to say that Jailmine was genuinely the second server I joined back when I first got a cracked launcher and wanted to play multiplayer. I have been there ever since and plan on staying so long as the server continues to exist.
    [Example Questions] - disable bold.
    These following questions are examples of certain situations or conversations on the server, they are made to test your knowledge.
    Answer the following questions to the best ability, what would you do and how would you answer them? Read carefully.
    "How do I vote on the server?": You can type /vote in game which will lead you to the voting links
    If a player advertises, what would you do?: jail/mute and/or perm ban
    "How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want): The basic premise of prison is that you mine blocks and then sell them to make money which allows you to rank up, in order to start mining, use the command /kit starter to get a pickaxe and then /warp a in order to get to the first mine, then proceed to mine blocks and sell them by right-clicking the sell sign, sell until you get enough money to rank up, in order to rank up, type /rankup. Repeat this process for all the other ranks except substitute /warp a for the name of the rank you are at.
    "Can I have OP?": No
    "How do I apply for mod?": Make an application in the forums in the "Staff Applications" subforum and follow the pinned format.
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: warn the player the first time, and then mute
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?:
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: Remove myself from the presence of the pvp zone, or die to the hacker and then jail him
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: Both players would receive a warning
    "Where can I see my punishment history?": JailMine.co.uk/bans
    "How do I get a plot?": type /warp plot and then type /plot auto.

• Like Like x 1