Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CreeperBoy05kII_, Jan 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. #1 CreeperBoy05kII_, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    My In-Game Name: CreeperBoy05kII

Month born (if under 14, delete this query if you are 14/over): I'm 16 years old but anyway my birthday is on 6/30/2002 (Day/Month/Year).

My main Language(s): English I think it is enough to act as a staff member.

Timezone/Country: Philipines (UTC-2:45).

What server would you like to be staff on?: GTA.

Your in Donor Rank(s): Godfather Donors Have all Except taser Raygun

How active are you on the server?: I'm playing almost everyday on the server for like 5 to 6 hours per day I will not play just when I have something to do in my real life like school work or something like that.

How long have you been a member of JailMine?: It's been almost 5 years since I've been playing on jailmine.

Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): Well, I believe my dedication and effort are what makes me different than other players and I know how to handle certain staff/server situations even because I already acted as.

What are your main strengths?: I like helping people and interacting with them.

Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server): I would like to get accepted again because I like the server and I have availability and willingness to return to help as Jr.Mod.

Any other things you would like to add?: That's all.

"How do I vote on the server?": Use /vote and click on the link that will show for you in your main chat, it will redirect you to Jailmine website/forum and there will be the vote links.

If a player advertises, what would you do?: It depends of the situation, if someone just advertise a server name like talking with a friend or something we will warn the player first but if someone advertise a server IP this can lead to a ban.

"How do I play GTA?" (you can change the server if you want): Basically GTA is a game based on Grand Theft Auto but with some modifications, the main idea is you get strong with money, ranks and guns to kill other players.

"Can I have OP?": No, you can't have.

"How do I apply for Mod?":
    You need to apply on Jailmine forums when the applications are open on the "Staff Applications" section.

If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: I will warn the player telling him to stop doing it, if he keep spamming I will mute him for a period of time.

You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: I would try to help the players first and when everything is solved I would try to check the hacker.

You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: I would try to record him with a video/proof and send it to a higher staff member.

2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: Nothing, I will just warn or something like that if neccessary in case if they break any chat rules.

"Where can I see my punishment history?": http://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=a3f7a10f6d9b3a4e9a0e44bb456faf5b&from=bans

"How do I get a plot?": You can get a plot or more buying a donor rank like Godfather or Scarface (GTA) you need to do /plot auto after buying it.

2. https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/index.php