SmokeCigaret staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SmokeCigaret, Jan 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. My In-Game Name: SmokeCigaret

My main Language(s): My main language is french, i also speak english and i'm trying to learn Russian

Timezone/Country: Eastern standard time

What server would you like to be staff on?: Gta (MOD)

Your in Donor Rank(s): Godfather, i also got 114 donors

How active are you on the server?: to monday at friday i'm active 3 hours a day and more. the week-end i can be online for 8 hours a day and more

How long have you been a member of JailMine?: Since 2014-2015, i was a prison player and at the time, the mines a to c was made out of wool and you needed to go in the pvp zone to get into the mines, that was so sick.

Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players): (make sure you add detail):
    Ok so, on this server, even if i'm not mod, i try to help the community and the players to get some donors and some ranks vs ingame money, i think i spend like more than $100 for players in 2 week, that's alot. I also got the GTA experience, i know how player act on the GTA server, i know what is important for them. i also know that there is hackers and we need to punish them. I also do videos on the server, i think it help, we can get more players, i'm doing montage and everything and i got a 117 subs channel, not alot but i know how to get views. Most importantly, I'm here for them, i can listen to them and fix their problems, and i care about them. And also we don't got alot of staff member on the GTA server, Micheal is trying i see that, but i'm online like everytime so it'll be good to choose me frl.

What are your main strengths?: I'm a direct person, i say what i think and i'm not afraid of it. I listen to players problems, i'm helping them even if i'm not a mod and i try to be as good as possible. I'm online alot and i think that is a strenght. I'm kinda smart i think, but i act weird because i like it lol.

Your punishment history:
    No ban & mute since 2017, because Bananacakes didn't like me and they banned me for '' advertising on purpose'' but that was an accident, but they kinda abused here, but that's okay.

Why should we accept you? (
    What are your aims + how will you help the server): Like i said, i pay donors for players vs ingame money, they enjoy it and it's fair, i'm not a bad person i always help people that aren't able to purchase items in the store. And i don't got alot of enemy on the server, so players trust me and i trust them. And for now, i'm lvl 27 + 114 donors, i have nothing to do on the server because i'm too op, so to be part of the staff team would get me more things to do and if i can help more the server that'll be perfect.

Any other things you would like to add?:
    Nope, love yall

[Example Questions] - disable bold.

These following questions are examples of certain situations or conversations on the server, they are made to test your knowledge.
    Answer the following questions to the best ability, what would you do and how would you answer them? Read carefully.

"How do I vote on the server?":
    Type /vote in the chat, and click on the link, then it'll get you in to a website, after that, you click on the 3 links that they're on the site,you enter your name on the vote site, then you follow the instructions

If a player advertises, what would you do?: Clear the chat, after i warn him, if he does it again, i'll ban him for a certain period of time and if he do it a third time i'll ban him perm.

"How do I play GTA?" (you can change the server if you want): Ok so, you start with the /kit starter, you got your guns and everything, you can also /vote to get other items that'll help you. To get into the GTA map, you need to walk like 60 blocks and click to the button. You get tp in the map, you try to find some chest to get some gear and pvp with your guns when you're ready. You can also ask me if you want some donors vs ingame money, i'll help you. i'm also here for you if you got questions.

"Can I have OP?": Clearly not

"How do I apply for mod?": You click on this link : http://jailmine.co.uk/forum/index.php?forums/staff-applications.7/ after that you need to create a forum account to do your application. when you'll be on the ''staff application'' section, you follow the mamabreeze instructions and you need to click on ''Post New Thread'' then you can do your application

If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: I'll warn him first and tell him to stop, if he does it again, i'll mute him for 1 hour, then if he do it again i'll mute him again but for a longer time and if do it again i'll ban him for a certain amount of days.

You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: Honestly i'm banning the hacker first, but i took a video of him so i got some proof's and when the hacker isn't here anymore i help the player.

You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: Idc, i'm lvl 27 with 8 nova on me i'm invicible so i kill him then i ban him.

2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: I'll tell them to stop arguing, even if one of them is right, just chill guys.

"Where can I see my punishment history?": here: http://play.jailmine.co.uk/bans/index.php

"How do I get a plot?": You need to buy the Don rank on the store : https://jailmine.buycraft.net/category/416618. Then you go to a random plot, you find one that nobody own, and you do /plot claim, and you'll got it. If you wanna go to your plot do /plot h ''yourname''

Thx for reading this ily all, hope i got mod lol

• Like Like x 2