SamKnightZomvi's Forum Administrator Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SamKnightZomvi, Mar 3, 2019.

1. #1 SamKnightZomvi, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Hi,
    I'm SamKnightZomvi, and this is my application for Forum Administrator.

My In-Game Name: SamKnightZomvi

My main Language(s): English, I use to take classes on Japanese and Italian but I stopped doing them, don't know much sorry.
    Timezone/Country: Australia, AEST. (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What server would you like to be staff on?: GTA or prison, preferably GTA,

Your rank* in Donor Rank(s): Soon to be buying VIP rank for Prison, Don for GTA.

How active are you on the server?: I plan to be really active, whether I get staff or not.

How long have you been a member of JailMine?: I have only just joined, but I have a lot of experience.

Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail):
    I have lots of experience as Discord Moderator and Discord Administrator, I co-owned a server, I was a builder and designer as well as Helper, Trial Mod, Mod, Forum Helper/Mod and Administrator for a few different servers.

What are your main strengths?: Reading, knowing a lot of things, good grammar and punctuality and I'm very helpful.

Your punishment history: No bans/mutes or JailMine.

Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server): I am applying for Forum Administrator, I do not know very much about Xenforo, as I've never really used it much, since I've never really BEEN a Forum Administrator before.
    Any other things you would like to add?: I have autism, but that doesn't stop me from much since it's very mild, it just makes me a fun guy who may sometimes get a little bit angry a little too quickly, but I can take anything that's thrown at me.

[Example Questions]
    "How do I vote on the server?": Do /vote or visit the websites VIA the Forums.

If a player advertises, what would you do?: I would warn them, and then mute them for 10-30 minutes depending on if they were spamming it, saying it a lot of times or saying it twice (after the warning).

"How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want): Use the command /server prison OR /server GTA to join the GTA/Prison server.

"Can I have OP?": Only if you apply and get Moderator.

"How do I apply for mod?": Go onto the Forums and click "Applications and help", and then click "Staff Applications".

If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: I would warn them, and then mute them for 5 minutes, then 10, then I would kick them for spam, then I would temp. ban them for spam for a day, then 3 days, then 5, then 7, and then perm ban ( if we're allowed to).

You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: I would temp ban the hacker for 3 days and then go help the players. The players come first regardless of what hack the person is using, whether it's duplication, x-ray, speed, ect.

You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: Kick him/Tp him to spawn then I would jail him.

2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: I would look at what they're argueing over, tell them who is right, regardless of friendship, or mute one if he/she is spamming the chat.

"Where can I see my punishment history?": VIA this link: https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/

"How do I get a plot?": Have to be Rank D for Prison, or Don for GTA.

Thanks again!
    ~Sam

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. More Aussie :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is a really good staff application my dude though you should really play a bit more to get the hang of the server.
    Good Luck :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Haven't heard from anyone other than youse guys in like 2 weeks so gonna assume denied :/ eh