NZFTW staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NZFTW, Dec 20, 2019.

1. My In-Game Name:NZFTW
    My main Language(s):English
    Timezone/Country:GMT13+/New Zealand
    What server would you like to be staff on?:GTA
    Your in Donor Rank(s):Godfather and Delta
    How active are you on the server?: Yes i play quite often
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: 3 years
    Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): I have been playing Minecraft for many years now and I've seen servers fall because there have been a lack of good staff/any staff. I believe that the time I've spent on this server will really help me with the decisions I will make if I do get the role
    What are your main strengths?:I believe that I am very mature and am I'm not just one sided I will listen to both sides of story if there is a problem
    Your punishment history:https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=0323ecbf70934e1b8329a68c2781222c&from=bans
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server):I want the server to be a more friendly place with a less toxic experience. I believe that I can make this happen if I receive this role I will reinforce the rules through-out the server
    Any other things you would like to add?:I have played this server for quite some time now and I want to be able to keep this server as enjoyable as possible
    [Example Questions] - disable bold.
    These following questions are examples of certain situations or conversations on the server, they are made to test your knowledge.
    Answer the following questions to the best ability, what would you do and how would you answer them? Read carefully.

"How do I vote on the server?": You type /vote in chat and click the link appears, complete the survey and click vote then you should have your vote items
    If a player advertises, what would you do?: mute them straight away
    "How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want): /server prison or use the compass in hub
    "Can I have OP?": no
    "How do I apply for mod?": You goto the forums create an account copy the template on the top of the staff applications and fill it out
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: First I would give them a warning then i would mute if it consists
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: If I have the permission to /jail the cheater I will then I will go assist the people that need help
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: I accept defeat then /jail the cheater
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?:I would tell them to stop and talk in private messages or discord. But if it persists in the chat I will just mute them
    "Where can I see my punishment history?":https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/bans.php Then you type your name in the serch bar
    "How do I get a plot?": In gta i believe you have to buy a plot but in prison you do /plot create then /plot home