Mamlala's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mamlala23, Dec 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 mamlala23, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    My In-Game Name: Mamlala
    My main Language(s): English
    Timezone/Country: CST, USA
    What server would you like to be staff on?: Prison or Gta
    Your in Donor Rank(s): None Rank How active are you on the server?: just about every day for 2-4 hours, more on weekends
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: I have been on the server 1 year and a half
    Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): I notice things like the mines not resetting or helping players find what they need
    What are your main strengths?: Noticing issues with the server and listening to other players
    Your punishment history: http://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=857f4d177d2c4455a1a8dbfaeae2150c&from=bans
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server): If you ever ask for me to do something, I will gladly do my best to help
    Any other things you would like to add?: If you don't need any help on the server I understand, but if you could use some help I would be glad to be there for you. I really enjoy this server for the community and all the other helpful staff. I know I haven't been apart of the server for long but I truly believe this is the right decision for me.

"How do I vote on the server?": in game you can do /vote or the link is www.Jailmine.co.uk/vote
    If a player advertises, what would you do?: I would ask them politely to not do it again and if it goes any farther I would have to bring it up to someone to take care of them.
    "How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want): The basic concept of prison is to level up through the ranks and get as far as you can. To do this you will have to mine at each of the individual mines that come with the ranks and sell your ores to make a profit and get to the next rank where there will be more ores and the ores will be more plentiful.
    "Can I have OP?": I'm sorry but no. Being OPed is a privilege to few trusted alies of the server.
    "How do I apply for mod?": You can visit the forum page on the jailmine website
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: Ask them to stop and if they were to continue I would have to try and get them muted for a short period of time.
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: It always depends on the situation. If I had seen a player hacking to a point that would cause others displeasure and it's just a chat question that I had to answer, I would take care of the hacker first, or if it were the opposite were the hacker isn't doing anything to bother someone at the moment and the other players need serious help, I would help out the other players and make a side note of the hacker to come back to after everyone else is taken care of. These are just two examples of how I would handle the situation.
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: I could let myself be slain and take care of the situation as needed or try to fight them off then take care of the situation. ( Hacks don't mean you are invincible )
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: I would make it know in chat that it is getting out of hand and ask them to stop, then message the one that is close to me that they should really stop. If it is still going on but not to out of hand and would ask again say it is they're second warning and finally if it was to get to out of hand or it had continued after I had asked them to stop twice, I would have to mute them both.

2. U have ban for Fastplace xD

3. I know but moderators forgived me :>