kakaii_ann Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kakai, Jan 15, 2020.

1. #1 Kakai, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    My In-Game Name:kakaii_ann
    Month born (if under 14, delete this query if you are 14/over):My main language is Filipino and i cant speak more english Im trying to learn English
    My main Language(s):Filipino
    Timezone/Country: (GMT+8)
    What server would you like to be staff on?:Jr.mod
    Your in Donor Rank(s):None.i also got 3donors
    How active are you on the server?:monday to friday im active 6hours a day and more the week end i can be online for 9hours a day and more
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?:i like GTA because i want to fight over pvpzone and mine ores
    Supporting statement (
    How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail):know if there are many hackers who should be punished and i will also help with the registry to punish hackers on the server when i have money i will the money to donate the server
    What are your main strengths?:I'm a direct person, i say what i think and i'm not afraid of it. I listen to players problems, i'm helping them even if i'm not a mod and i try to be as good as possible. I'm online alot and i think that is a strenght. I'm kinda smart i think, but i act weird
    Your punishment history:nothing banned and warn because i was just a player on the server
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server): Like i said, i pay donors for players vs ingame money, they enjoy it and it's fair, i'm not a bad person i always help people that aren't able to purchase items in the store. And i don't got alot of enemy on the server, so players trust me and i trust them. And for now, i'm lvl 7 + 3 donors, i have nothing to do on the server because i'm too op, so to be part of the staff team would get me more things to do and if i can help more the server that'll be perfect.

2. Wtf you are copying my staff application, just leave man, you fucking dumb tf

3. no men i help the server olol

4. Shut up i just wrote that and you copied paste it