CreeperBoy05kII's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CreeperBoy05kII_, Apr 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 CreeperBoy05kII_, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    My In-Game Name: CreeperBoy05kII
    My main Language(s): Cebuano and English
    Timezone/Country: (GMT+8) The Philipines
    What server would you like to be staff on?:
    GTA
    Your in Donor Rank(s): I Have VIP Rank In Prison And Godfather Rank In GTA
    How active are you on the server?:
    Most days I am online for atleast 5 to 8 hours.
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: Since 2-3 years
    Supporting statement (
    How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): Will, What I Believe Wanted to be Staff Member In GTA
    What are your main strengths?: I want to get you to a hacker who killed you and the hacker reason for being a hacker

Your punishment history: https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=a3f7a10f6d9b3a4e9a0e44bb456faf5b&from=bans
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server): I believe you should choose me because although the other applicants have the same amount or even better skills then me I can contribute a lot of Effort into making your server better

Any other things you would like to add?:
    If you're a fan of the server you can call and players or staff teams

How do I vote on the server?":
    Typ /vote and click on the link and vote or https://jailmine.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/vote-sites.28/
    If a player advertises, what would you do?:
    i will mute the players or i report to the big staff member

"How do I play GTA?" (you can change the server if you want):
    you can easily follow the guild

"Can I have OP?": No Only Owner (TheMcBro) Can Operator
    "How do I apply for mod?":
    go to the jailmine website then find the Application and help and press staff application then create a create thread

You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: I ask he will give me a proof then give him the Punishment that he deserve and then I would go help the other player that needed my help
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can
    jailthe hacker. What do you do?:
    want to know that he is a hacker who really true hacker then i jail him

2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: Nothing, I will just warn or something then in case if they break any chat rules

"Where can I see my punishment history?":
    Go to jailmine.co.uk/bans and fill in the name and see there history

How do I get a plot?": You can get a plot if u buy Don to Godfather Donors Rank and do it /plot auto

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why did you applied twice with the same Application?

3. that's not same question ? and im so tired how many times apply staff application and dd'not accept and @TheMcBro said last apply he accept my staff application but i wait him to messege THANKYOU! :):p