CMDRfrags Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CMDRfrags, Dec 18, 2019.

1. My In-Game Name:CMDRfrags
    My main Language(s):English
    Timezone/Country(GMT+13)
    What server would you like to be staff on?:
    Prison
    Your Donor Rank In Prison:Immortal
    How active are you on the server?:5/7 days a week
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: 6 years in total.
    Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): As soon as i login to jailmine i instantly engage with players trying to help in any way possible directing them to forums or staff for help providing commands that are needed helping to get to mines ect its all apart of being a player but being a staff member comes along with that authority where you can help in a way that is more than a player to player its more a trust worthy source to the player and i want to be the trust worthy source that can asses with questions a average player cant i want to be the go to contact for a new player or learning player to ask for help with in game issues and why things arent working and what the fix might be i know i have a few tricks up my sleave and i would like to show them to the community and the team of jailmine and do the best i can to make jailmine a happier place.
    What are your main strengths?: i am currently a tech agent for a local computing group and i do a lot of customer service work where i am in my career and i feel i can provide those skills im learning on my day to day work life to the players of jailmine bring a comforting experience when finding out answers within the server.
    Your punishment history:Its complicated.
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server):i have been a player of jailmine for quite some time now and i would take it as a honor to be apart of the staff team and i want to help this server grow to its full potential which iv seen it at before.
    Any other things you would like to add?:
    [Example Questions] - disable bold.
    These following questions are examples of certain situations or conversations on the server, they are made to test your knowledge.
    Answer the following questions to the best ability, what would you do and how would you answer them? Read carefully.
    "How do I vote on the server?":
    Head on over to https://jailmine.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/vote-sites.28/ where you can find our two vote links that give you wicked items or cash in game! PS: make sure to be case sensitive with your USERNAME.
    If a player advertises, what would you do?: upon seeing a player advertise i would clear the global chat following with a warning for the first time if they continued a second time i would temporary ban the player and if the player consisted to a 3rd offence i would permanently ban the player clearing the chat of his advertisement each time.
    "How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want): I would start with a kind Hello new player ( their username) for starters your going to want to head over to the prison spawn and /warp help where you can find key tips on how to vote get to your first prison mine and how to sell your rescourses to the servers shop if you type in /help it will bring up a variation of helpful commands that will asses you through the game the important ones for now will probably be /warp /help /kit /pay all of these commands are essential for growing from A mine to Satoshi trust me its doable. if you have any other questions after you do that please dont hesitate to /msg CMDRfrags any time for help or if im not here do /ewho to find out who is online at the time to help you our community it pretty friendly have fun in your journey and ill see you in the plot world!!!.
    "Can I have OP?": sorry nobody has "OP" for security reasons we wouldn't want your precious loot getting in the wrong persons hands so we have limited it to just the computer in the back room .
    "How do I apply for mod?": http://jailmine.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/staff-application-format.35/ that is the website that takes you directly to setting the format for your application you will have to create a forums account prior to making a new thread if your having any problems appealing let me know with /msg CMDRfrags and ill contact you on discord to assist you with any issues you may be having.
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: Spamming: #First Offence Warn #Second Offence Mute 1 Hour (If possible) #Third Offence Mute 1 Day #Fourth Offence Ban 2 Days #Fifth Offence Ban 10 Days #Sixth Offence Ban 1 Month.
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: anyone hacking will be facing the first offence punishment i have been allocated to use if someone does need my assistance i can always answer there questions following with a instant punishment example if the person were hacking in the mines and wanting to know where the shop is to sell i wouldnt assist them i would punish them with the first offence punishment.
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: i will confidently take the death to the hacker and ban or punish them accordingly to there hacking.
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: I would defuse the argument or confrontation keeping in mind it doesn't matter who i am close to unless they are another staff member i will not favortise over other players.
    "Where can I see my punishment history?":https://jailmine.co.uk/bans/ this is the direct link to the ban website with a history of bans mutes and all punishments upon clicking a tab you can then search for your username
    "How do I get a plot?": if you would a plot do /warp plots if ur having any trouble finding a open plot unclaimed then do /plotme auto, /plotme help with all commands on how to trust other players to your plot aswell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Might be nice to add someone new to the team - get some more ideas flowing. Nice app :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. recently lots of staff applications have been submitted but yours is an absolute gold my dude, I wish you good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #6 CMDRfrags, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Thank you for you words my bro couldn't be happier to be a future part of the team hopefully!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. thank you seriously for the comments to all the staff team been reading over all the other applications atm and a bit of time has been put into overlooking mine its really appreciated and most defiantly not taken for granted so thank you for all the comments guys! and gals haha.