_hazedz_'s Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by _hazedz_, Dec 16, 2019.

1. My In-Game Name:_hazedz_
    My main Language(s):Portuguese and English
    Timezone/Country: Utc-3H, Brazil
    What server would you like to be staff on?: Gta
    Your in Donor Rank(s): Godfather (Gta)
    How active are you on the server?:Most days I'm online for 2-4 hours
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?:Since November 2016
    Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail):I am very active on the server and have a lot of experience thanks to the time I play on the server and hope to contribute even more to the Jailmine
    What are your main strengths?:I am very active and because of this I get online on the server when there is no moderator and one more strength is my great experience with Jailmine.I am very calm and honest never hurt anyone on the server so much that they have stolen me many times
    Your punishment history:http://jailmine.co.uk/bans/history.php?uuid=2255665915d044e99642e78625fcf4dd&from=bans
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server):My main goal is to help players as much as possible since banning hackers by asking questions. And my biggest goal is to make the Jailmine grow as much as it once was
    Any other things you would like to add?:As I said before I am practically in my free time I am on the server and whenever I am online I almost never see an Online Moderator and I want to make a difference in that time and help the players the most
    "How do I vote on the server?":Use the /vote command and click on the link that will take you to the vote site.
    If a player advertises, what would you do?:If it was someone's server ad I would ban it but if it was something lighter I would give warn
    "How do I play Gta?" (you can change the server if you want):In Gta you need to get weapons or buy them from the site you need weapons to kill other players.Get ore and wood and exchange them for emeralds to sell them for money so you can level up and gain more life.You can create gangs and invite your friends into it and win outposts for effects like Regen speed Strength and more.
    "Can I have OP?":You cannot have Op only the owner (TheMcBro) has op
    "How do I apply for mod?":You need to log in and create an account and after that look for the topic Staff Application and follow the instructions from MamaBreeze
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?:The first time I would give warn and if he returned to spam I would mutate him
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?:If I see the hacking player I ban him temporarily so he can learn not to use hacking anymore
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?:
    2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?:As an staff member, it is my obligation to treat both in the same way.
    "Where can I see my punishment history?":Go to jailmine.co.uk/bans and type your name in the search bar
    "How do I get a plot?":
    The first step is to go to the site and buy a house or sort Don and then go to the /warp houses and find a plot and use the /plot claim command.

2. from what i remember you were kinda toxic and dont take my word on it but i think u were hacking or suspected for it

3. I don't remember u dude. And it's been almost a year and a half I think I've changed a lot