noammiz007's System Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by noammiz007, Oct 7, 2017.

1. #1 noammiz007, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
    My In-Game Name: noammiz007
    Month born: My Birthday Month is February
    My main Language(s): Hebrew
    Timezone/Country: Israel
    What server would you like to be staff on?: Prison
    Your in Donor Rank(s): Prison - Immortal, Survival - Commander, Skyblock - Skylord
    How active are you on the server?: if i will be accepted so i will be active alot. as always. when i find a good minecraft server, so i stay there everytime.
    How long have you been a member of JailMine?: hmm 3 years? i guess
    Supporting statement (
    How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail): OK this is the part that i have been waiting for. I have a big knowledge with Installing plugins. configuring plugins and using bungeecord and plugins that use databases, like mysql.
    What are your main strengths?: my main strenghts are playing mc, making servers at my own pc, playing with friends and most of all (HAVING AN AMAZING FUN)
    Your punishment history: My Punishments History
    Why should we accept you? (
    What are your aims + how will you help the server): well as i said i have alot of knowledge in minecraft servers, ports, plugins, and plugins configuring.
    Any other things you would like to add?: Please note that i am not Making plugins, only configuring them..

"How do I vote on the server?": You can vote by visiting the thread of vote links and choosing a website to vote but puting your username inside and completing the captcha there.

If a player advertises, what would you do?: i would report him on the forums

"How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want): you start with a pickaxe and have access to /warp a, you mine at warp a. after getting enough of money you use /rankup to rankup to the next rank available to you.

"Can I have OP?": No

"How do I apply for mod?": you go to http://jailmine.co.uk then going to the Forums tab then opeing a page called "Staff applications" then you go to a thread called "Staff application format" which made by MamaBreeze then you copy the format. after copying the format. you go back and then pressing the button called "Post New Thread" then it will ask for a thread name. so you may put there "Your username's Staff application" then there is a place when you can type so you paste the format and then you fill it with the right answers. after filling the format you press the button called "Create Thread" then you done.

If a player spams on the server, what would you do?: first i will warn him. 2nd i will re-warn him. 3rd i will mute him for 1 hour, 4th i will mute him for 1 day.

You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?: first i will ban him for 5 days, 2nd i will perm ban him.

(i did not understand this question) You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?: well even if i will die so i will /jail him.

2 players are arguing in chat. One of them are quite close to you, however, the other player isn't. What would you do?: i dont care if he is close to me. even if it is my best friend so i will have to punush him.

"Where can I see my punishment history?":you can see your punishment history in the website "http://jailmine.co.uk/bans/bans.php" then at the top left you can see a place where you can type there so you type your name and it will lookup for your punishment history.

"How do I get a plot?": after you rankup to d so you can use the command /plot auto to generate your own plot. (Note: you will need to be in the plot world in order to generate a plot. you can go there by typing /warp plot)

I will never abuse my rank.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Best of Luck man Three is better than Two :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thank you very much! :D

4. gl trying

• Like Like x 3
  5. 13.8?

• Like Like x 3
  6. 13.8,lemme do some maths your birthday is In 4 months,theres 12 momths in a year that means you and 2 thirds to 14 which is 13.6 correct me if im wrong

7. ok fixed it.

8. You should just round it up to 13 and a half

9. k

10. #10 UniqueMan, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
    System administrator requirs a big responsibility and has access to alot of private information. I don't like it when a 13 year old has access to it (little kids can be manipulated, weak passwords etc etc)

11. Which is what we call rounding something down to eg. 13.5

12. the age doesnt matter so much. look i know its not sounds good but really, do you even know me? you cant judge only because the age. i just want the server to be good.

13. I understand both your and his standpoint.

This reminds me of the story of the girl at school that promised her mom she'd never send nudes, but then ended up doing so because she was still a naive 13 year old teen.

14. ok i am not her. every person is different

15. Yeah, sure. Not implying that. But it's a common fact that with your brain still being in development, you'll be quicker to make irrational decisions you will regret later on.

• Like Like x 3
  16. like you mean i can abuse the rank?

17. Nobody gives a single shyt

18. Well, it often occurs that younger people might contemplate foolish decisions. In turn, these decisions can (but certainly don't have to) be harmful.

I wish you the best of luck!

• Like Like x 2
  19. I like this guy, Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  20. gl

• Like Like x 4